Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. – ADR (BSBR) shares closed at present at 0.6% above its 52 week low of $5.06, giving the corporate a market cap of $19B. The inventory is at the moment down 2.9% year-to-date, down 31.4% over the previous 12 months, and down 24.7% over the previous 5 years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Common rose 0.1%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Buying and selling Exercise
- Buying and selling quantity this week was 4.2% greater than the 20-day common.
- Beta, a measure of the inventory’s volatility relative to the general market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the inventory was below 30, indicating it might be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, signifies a downward pattern.
- The inventory closed beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Market Comparative Efficiency
- The corporate’s share value is identical because the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year foundation, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
- The corporate’s share value is identical because the Dow Jones Industrial Common , lags it on a 1-year foundation, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
Per Group Comparative Efficiency
- The corporate’s inventory value efficiency year-to-date lags the peer common by 77.6%
- The corporate’s inventory value efficiency over the previous 12 months lags the peer common by -376.8%
- The corporate’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates an organization’s share value to its earnings per share, is 13.9% greater than the typical peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated Information Generator. For extra articles like this, please go to us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the creator and don’t essentially replicate these of Nasdaq, Inc.