Banco Santander-Chile summons annual shareholders assembly

Rate this post


SANTIAGO, Chile, March 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Banco Santander Chile (NYSE: BSAC; SSE: Bsantander) informs that in a Board session held at present, the Board of Administrators agreed to summon an Atypical Shareholders’ Assembly, to be held remotely on Wednesday, April 27, 2022. Amongst different gadgets to be submitted for approval to shareholders, the Board is proposing a dividend of Ch$2.46741747 per share, akin to 60% of web revenue attributable to shareholders. Likewise, the remaining 40% of web revenue attributable to shareholders might be destined to extend the Financial institution’s reserves.

Banco Santander Chile is the most important financial institution within the Chilean market by way of loans and belongings. As of December 31, 2021, the Financial institution had complete belongings of US$ 74.5 billion, loans web of provisions of US$ 41.8 billion, deposits of US$ 32.8 billion, and complete fairness of US$ 4.1 billion. The BIS capital ratio as of December 31, 2021 was 15.9%, with a core capital ratio of 9.6%. Banco Santander Chile is likely one of the corporations with the very best threat classifications in Latin America with an A1 ranking from Moody’s, A- from Customary and Poor’s, A+ from Japan Credit score Score Company, AA- from HR Rankings, and A from KBRA.

Robert Moreno
Investor Relations
Banco Santander Chile
Bandera 140, Ground 20
Santiago, Chile
Tel: (562) 2320-8284
Electronic mail:
Web site: 


Supply hyperlink