Printed: Printed Date – 11:45 PM, Thu – 21 July 22
Hyderabad: These observe questions specializing in Telangana will assist aspirants in making ready nicely for the State authorities recruitment examinations.
1. Which of the next is appropriate about T-PRIDE scheme?
1) 100 per cent reimbursement of stamp obligation and switch obligation paid on buy of land meant for industrial use
2) 100 per cent reimbursement of stamp obligation for lease of land/shed/buildings
3) 33.3 per cent rebate in land value (restricted to Rs 10 lakh)
4) 25 per cent land conversion costs (restricted to Rs 10 lakh)
5) Fastened energy value at Rs 1.50 per unit for five years
Choose the right reply from the codes given under:
a) 1, 2 and three solely
b) 1, 3, 4 and 5 solely
c) 2, 3 and 4 solely
d) 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Rationalization: Folks belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, that are traditionally marginalised sections, could not have the financial capability or sources to start out the enterprises. They want help by means of subsidies and preferences. On this route, Telangana authorities has launched a novel scheme T-PRIDE which is referred as The Telangana State – Programme for Speedy Incubation of Dalit Entrepreneurs. The above-mentioned ones are the foremost incentives being provided beneath this scheme.
2. Which of the next are engineering-based industries?
a) Hindustan Machine Instruments (HMT)
b) Hindustan Aeronautics Restricted (HAL)
c) Hindustan Cables Restricted (HCL)
d) All the above
Rationalization: Among the engineering-based industries in India embody HMT, HAL, HCL, Bharat Heavy Electricals Restricted (BHEL), Digital Company of India Restricted (ECIL), amongst others.
* HMT Restricted is a State-owned holding firm beneath the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Headquartered in Bengaluru, it was established in February 1953.
* Hindustan Aeronautics Restricted, which comes beneath the Aerospace Defence sector, is one other State-owned aerospace and defence firm, with its headquarters positioned in Bengaluru. HAL, which was began in December 1940, is likely one of the oldest and largest aerospace and defence producers on this planet at present.
* Hindustan Cables Restricted was a government-owned firm that made telecom cables in India. Based in 1952, with its headquarters in Kolkata, HCL was a pioneer in manufacturing communications cables. At present, restructuring of the organisation is beneath approach.
3. Which is the right about institution of Pharma industries?
a) Shantha Biotechnics – 1993 (Medchal)
b) Hetero Pharma -1993
c) Aurobindo Pharma Restricted – 1986 (HITEC Metropolis)
d) All the above
Rationalization: Shantha Biotechnics was established within the 12 months 1993 in Medchal. This institute has, for the primary time in India, launched the vaccine for Hepatitis-B. One of many main generic pharmaceutical firm within the nation, Hetero Pharmacy, is a producer of key Energetic Pharmaceutical Elements (APIs) with presence in over 145 nations. Hetero Medicine, its dad or mum firm, was established in 1993.
Aurobindo Pharma Restricted, however, is a pharmaceutical manufacturing firm headquartered in HITEC Metropolis in Hyderabad. The corporate was based in 1986 by PV Ram Prasad Reddy and Okay Nithya Nandha Reddy.
4. Nationwide Institute of Pharmaceutical Training and Analysis was began in 2007 at?
a) Hyderabad b) Mumbai c) Bengaluru d) Chennai
Rationalization: The NIPER-Hyderabad began functioning in September 2007 within the premises of IDPL, R&D Centre, Balanagar. The establishment’s imaginative and prescient is to function a number one international establishment in greater studying and analysis in pharmaceutical sciences and administration.
5. The heavy water plant in Telangana is positioned at?
Rationalization: The heavy water plant, positioned in Manuguru of Bhadradri–Kothagudem district, prepares Duteriam Oxide (D2O). This heavy water plant is beneficial to scale back the speed of neutrons in nuclear reactors.
For extra questions, go to the TS BC Research Circles Telegram group https://t.me/ Ukk7l_n7wJxmMjll.
To be continued…
By Okay Aloke Kumar
Telangana State BC Research Circles.